Translate

2014年7月24日星期四

the wardrobe in my house

There is a big wardrobe in my parents' bedroom. When I was a child , I was always fascinated by it . It was a brown wooden wardrobe with four small round golden handle. And it looked so high and huge in a child’s eyes.
  I always liked to worm myself in the big wardrobe when my parents were not looking. Crouched in the big wardrobe ,I felt everything was silent and peaceful. I enjoy the black in the wardrobe ,and firmly believed the black could protect me .
I also liked the soft clothes in the big wardrobe. The wardrobe had two separate compartments. The left one  belonged to my mom, and my dad’s  was on the right. I always wormed myself into the left one just because of  the mom’s clothes. There were so many different clothes in  my mom’s wardrobe. The cotton, the silk and the linen ,I loved them all when they touched my body. And the smell of mom also made me feel so relieved so that I usually slept in the wardrobe. When my parents couldn’t find me ,they opened the door of the wardrobe .But because of the long clothes hanging in the wardrobe ,they said: “oh, she is not here,  where she was gone?”

Although we moved house ,my parents still kept this wardrobe and I was so happy with that. But the day when I found I couldn’t sleep in the wardrobe anymore just because it was too small, I knew I had grown up. 

没有评论:

发表评论