Translate

2014年8月3日星期日

A talent makes me unusual

In China, there was a period that in order to encourage people to 

ask for a receipt from sellers to prevent tax evasion, the government 

issued a kind of receipt that was also a scratch prize. And the prize 

could be a little money ,for example 10 RMB which was about 

$1.6 , or a big prize which could be a lot of money.

Although there were a lot of people who got different receipts 

everyday, not everyone could win a prize .For example, my 

dad was the one who got the most receipts in our family ,but he 

never won a prize .

So ,here is my amazing talent——I can win a prize every time. If the receipts’ face value was 10RMB I would win a 10RMB 

prize. And if I have more than three 10 RMB receipts , the 

possibility of my scratching two prizes is very big.

People who have seen this all thought it was unbelievable , and I also 

thought it was amazing just like I could do magic and I didn’t 

know why. Many people have not seen the prize until they ate 

with me , and when I got the prize ,they all said surprisingly: “ 

why I have never found that it is so easy to win the prize? How 

did you make that?” and I just said “I don’t know, maybe luck?” 

 I often ate outside in restaurants with my cousin 

during that time because he didn’t have a girlfriend in that time. 

Once he got a girlfriend ,he abandoned me immediately and I 

couldn’t find him anywhere . He was very doubtful with this 

talent of mine .So, when I was scratching ,it just like gambling 

between us. He always bet that I couldn’t win a prize 

and he laughed at me : “why are you taking it so seriously “ 

and when I won ,he would say:” restrain yourself ,miss. Don’t eat at

this restaurant again .”

Some people joked that maybe I have the good fortune to get 

some easy money, and my mom said :”what easy money ,it's just a 

little luck to win some small prize.”

 I also don’t know why I always had this little luck. Why  can’t they

be saved up and become  big luck and a big prize ? I know it 

is greedy, in fact ,I was satisfied with these small prizes and felt 

very happy every time when I won them.

Unfortunately , the government found a new method to prevent 

tax evasion, so they changed the receipts and no more scratch 

area at all. It is nothing for most people except me. I can’t get a

discount anymore!

However ,I believe ,there is still a lot of luck in my life. Maybe it is 

just an on time subway or comfortable shoes ,but I enjoy them 

and appreciate them . And I still believe, I have a special talent to 


get luck and that makes me unusual.

没有评论:

发表评论