Translate

2014年8月7日星期四

Philadelphia and Washington DC

Last weekend, I went to Washington DC with a group of my classmates. We rented a car and a driver to take us from Yale to Philadelphia, and then to Washington DC.When we got to Philadelphia, we only had a little time to see Independence Hall and Liberty Bell. Standing on the street of Philadelphia, I could tell its history from the old buildings . But I liked it, as if the old days came in front of my eyes.


 Liberty Bell

standing on the street


We went to the Capitol in Washington DC in Saturday’s morning. The weather was warm and comfortable. And the Capitol was so beautiful . It had a white round dome , and a statue of liberty was standing on the dome wearing with a high hat.
the weather is wonderful



Stand in the Capital , you could see a long grass through the heart of the city. 
the long grass go throught the heart of the city
I spent almost a whole day in the Natural History Museum. I thougt it was even interesting than Metropolitan Museum of Art! In fact , there were a lot of children in the museum, maybe the children's things suit me.
see butterfly in the green house

There were a lot of interesting things in the museum. I even touched the stomach of a big mantis! And the most famous thing in that museum was the gem. Women all loved gem! I saw a lot of different and top-level gems in the museum and I do want to have one in my dream~
the Hope

the beatiful gems
the original ore of gems



没有评论:

发表评论