Translate

2014年7月7日星期一

july 4th weekend

 It was a rainy day and the lake was so beautiful in the rain. There was a mid-lake island in the lake which was full of green. I even saw a duck in the lake (I guess. If not ,I might have found a new monster in the world~),she putted her head under the water at a time and then looked up and kept swimming in the lack, she was so cute and alive in the rain. Thanks for Taka’s raincoat, I didn’t get wet in the rain.

The teacher said we would eat BBQ ,and I thought it should be like this  

But the we ate like this
I want to know if I misunderstood about the meaning of BBQ?
 When we came back from the lack , I couldn’t find the teacher who have found my key. But the kind bus driver gave me help and I thought her smile was so beautiful.
On the Saturday ,I went shopping in an outlets . but I didn’t buy a lot of things because I found most of them are made in China.  And the most impressive thing is ,we ran under the strong sunshine to try to catch the train. When we finally ran to the train station, out of breath, the sound from the station “the train is approaching, please stand in the yellow line” just began. And I thought maybe in the 20 years ,when I think back to this summer in America, I would till remember some girls, running under the big sun, trying to catch the train.

1 条评论:

  1. Dorison...please take this down and make the corrections BEFORE you publish!

    回复删除