Translate

2014年7月23日星期三

an observation in the morning

(Choose a public place around Yale campus and describe what you see.)



It was an afternoon  in Yale .The weather was beautiful. The sun was shining brightly, not many clouds in the sky, you could hear the birdcalls in campus. I was sitting  on the bench in front of our classroom building, holding an egg in my hand which I want to eat as my late breakfast. I was trying to find something happening around me.
There was a man who was squatting on the ground, stretching his arm again and again. He aroused my interest ,so I just walked to him to see what was he doing.
“hi, what are you doing?”
“hi! I am pulling up the weeds ,so only this grass can live” he pointed the grass for me.
I had known what  he was doing and I don’t have more topics to speak with him, but I was still curious about his job .So I just stood there, watched him silently and started to eat my egg. He seemed a little bit embarrassed .Maybe he thought to be watched directly by a girl who was eating an egg was an strange thing. But I didn’t care, I just stood there until I finished my egg and left him feeling that I was mysterious or brainsick .


没有评论:

发表评论