Translate

2014年7月7日星期一

the First Impression of America

This is my first time to go aboard and the first foreign country I landed is America which has a long distance from my home, and just at the back of my home in the earth.
Through a long and tough time in the air, the plane of UNITED AIRLINE gave me a cruel lesson that the seat can be put down and sleep comfortably is just a lie told by the movies.
When the plane landed, I was picked up by a car to take me to Yale. The scenery I saw along the highway was very unfamiliar to me. The first impression that it gave me was countryside. I suddenly understood why the countryside music is so popular in America, because it is all over here! It seemed no one take care of the road environment such as cutting the grass in the centre divide of road . The wild grass in the field was taller than me and I could imagine a lion suddenly caming out and roaring at me .I thought it looked like Africa on TV ! because even in the countryside of China, I haven’t seen a large area of such high grass,almost every wild field have been taken to plant food.
The houses are beautiful and cute. No high buildings ,no crowd of people, it seemed they live a very easy life in America . The public transport was unexpectedly terribleI couldn’t imagine a bus stop without a sign. Maybe it explained why American people are facinated by cars .

And this is just my first impression of America and his countryside life.




没有评论:

发表评论